Why Should I Blog?


Today morning there was an interesting conversation between my buddies and the entire topic was around blogging. There were serious of questions and concerns on the way time is wasted by lot of people on blogging. I was silently hearing the conversation and the guys were surprised at the way I was silent. They knew that I am a frequency blogger. The conversation ended and even though they insisted to explain why I blog a lot, i remained silent. Even though I knew why I blog, the points raised by them made me think. So, the whole day was full of thoughts whether to blog in future or stop myself from blogging. At the end of the day, I was still undecided. It was the last day of the year and everyone were in new year mood and my WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, Wechat, Telegram were filled with New Year wishes from different sources. I was happy to wish them back and post wishes across all these platforms. Even though I posted there , I didn't have a feel that I posted on a platform which is more close to me and owned by me. Then I realized, the importance of blogging. I started feeling that blogging is giving me intense satisfaction, whether it be a bigger or a smaller post. I posted new year wishes immediately and returned back to thoughts again.

If I have gone for a movie, I wanted to post the review. I am neither celebrity nor critic for different websites to approach me for a review. I have to have my own way, to share my thoughts on the movie.

If I visited a place and if at all I wanted to share the experiences which others can read, then I must have a platform to share them.

If I want to write a post analysis on a crickt match or a football match, my blog helps me post those.

Likewise, what not, there are unlimited topics you can post about. so, if there are enough audience for the blog, you receive comments and it is our duty to promote our blog.

Also, I may not be good at english but still I can blog with the limited skill I have. 

The list of advantages of blogging is endless, you can earn money as well (of course, if you have such thoughts).

Post a Comment

1 Comments