Saving Phone Contact

It is a tedious task to remember phone numbers. So, phone users use contact section to save the relatives, peers, friends numbers. Here comes the point. Most of the phone users use normal names to save contacts while some guys use weird names. Some of the common scenarios, we say like boys saving their girl friends names with boys names and vice versa. We also see different naming like Sweety, Cutie, Naughty, etc. But one sort of saving a contact has always worried me a lot. My city is Hyderabad and when I saved contact of my friend Dev, I always prefer to save as "Hyderabad Dev". So, if other X friend is from Hyderabad, I save as "Hyderabad X". When I filter in contacts with Hyderabad, I always see all the list with Hyderabad. Likewise, I save other contacts with school name, office name, etc coming first and then name. this way I am able to categorize and identify people easily. My intention is that I always know the location or other characteristics of the person i know and searching with that filters down my option. Now, here comes my confusion, or I might say I am not clear. some people save as "X Hyderabad" instead of "Hyderabad X". And they follow the same when saving using their company names. Isn't this a difficult way to search sometimes. When I press 'H' for search instead of "Hyderabad" first, many other options turn up and confuses me. 

Saving my way is easiest or the others way? Drop your comment below. Or point any wierd way of saving contacts which you have followed.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I guess the way you orginsed is quite good. Probably search algos can become more intelligent in filtering relevant keys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the reply.. We might see that through AI..

    ReplyDelete