MVTW - Granny said so..


My grand daughter is working in a Multi-National Company and a NRI joined her office recently. She came to my home once along with my grand daughter for dinner. When they reached my home, I was praying to god and she was surprised to see too many gods in my Mandir. She asked me, " I was born and raised outside India and I always go to Church, where I pray to Jesus". She continued, "I am very surprised seeing so many gods and wanted to know the names of all the gods". Instantly, I asked my grand daughter to take her to bazaar and asked both of them to read all the shop names throughout the bazaar. I knew they will get to know different god names but to my surprise they came know more names than what I knew. NRI started asking lot of questions on why so many gods and I just diverted the topic saying it's a broad topic and let us discuss some other day.

Although, I didn't answer them because I didn't want to confuse them totally. I internally felt that every prayer to different gods leads to a unique creator of this world.

Post a Comment

0 Comments