Realized the impact of infleuncers

 
One day during office lunch time, I went to a near by food court for a lunch. While we were discussing about the lunch menu, my colleague said he wanted to have coke. He ordered one for himself and placed it on the table. Other colleagues were busy ordering their menu and no one even bothered about the Coke placed on the table neither it attracted any audience. Out of the blue, one of the colleague started explaining the coke tin design and was explaining how great the design was. She continued saying, she cannot stop herself having a sip of it. Out of no where, all our attention turned towards the coke tin. Some of our other colleagues who always have their eyes on beautiful girls around, also started looking at the tin. This entire scenario created such a influence that whenever I go to any shop now, my eyes automatically started looking at the red tin. then I understood the impact of influencers and their role in our life. Also, I understood why crores of amount is spent by companies on celebrities hiring them for advertising their brand.

Post a Comment

0 Comments