MVTW - Granny said so..

I have a grand daughter who doesn't even bother about me. She approaches me only when I offer her a Chocolate or toys a Kinder Joy. When once she gets what she wanted she continues with her kiddish ways and doesn't even come to me. I am very much worried that the relations between us are so artificial and mechanical. I always remember our olden days where our all families used to get together and used to have fun together. Those days we used to go to our grand mother and grand father house only to spend time with them and take their wishes. This generation kids are not like that. They have their own merry ways. I am much more worried about the fact that their parents instead of inculcating all the family values have been busy earning bucks. I am hoping that one day all these artificial relations change and we go back to the old age true family relations.

Post a Comment

0 Comments